Our Commitment To Community
University Bank is committed to meeting the needs of our community and we recognize that the sustainability of the people, businesses and neighborhoods in our community depend on:
- Safe and Affordable Housing
- Healthy and Vibrant Communities
- Thriving Local Economies
- Financially Fit and Capable Youth
At University Bank, our staff looks forward to participating in local events that strengthen our communities. Whether we are teaching financial literacy classes, volunteering on a board, reading books to children or simply listening and responding to the needs of our community.
University Bank encourages our neighbors to inquire about our community reinvestment activities. The Community Reinvestment Act, enacted in 1977 by Congress, encourages financial institutions to reinvest in the communities it serves through safe and sound business practices. If you would like to request a copy of our most recent FDIC CRA Performance Evaluation or our FDIC CRA Strategic Plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Marketing Partnership
Kids B’Cause is a cause marketing partnership between University Bank and the charities it supports. While University Bank will invest significant funds, a large portion of money contributed will be from customers of the bank and supporters of the cause.
Here’s how you can help Kids B’Cause. . .
- Give ’em $5! Open any checking, savings or CD and University Bank will contribute $5 to the charity account.
- Give ’em $10! Get a mortgage, consumer loan, home equity loan or business loan, and University Bank will contribute $10 to the charity account.
- Give ’em $20! Buy life or health insurance through Ann Arbor Insurance Centre, and University Bank will contribute $20 to the charity account.*
*Insurance sold through Ann Arbor Insurance Centre, Inc., is not FDIC insured, carries risk of loss and is not guaranteed by the Bank.
CRA Charitable Contributions
University Bank achieves greater success by reinvesting in the communities we serve. If you would like more information about our CRA Community Reinvestment Act contributions, please email your inquiry to email@example.com. Please make sure to include the following:
- IRS Tax Exempt Status 501(c)3
- Mission and Vision Statement
- Program information that supports: Affordable Housing, Vibrant Communities, Thriving Local Economies, Financially Fit and Capable Youth