UPDATE: March 19th, 2020
For the safety of our customers and employees, our University Bank Branch will be open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We will be temporarily closed on Saturdays.
March 13, 2020
As we monitor and learn more about the spread of Coronavirus in our communities, we want to let you know what University Bank is doing as a company to protect our customers and employees.
We are closely monitoring the daily developments and have raised awareness among employees on the best practices to prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Are you set up with mobile and/or electronic banking?
We are encouraging customers to set up access to mobile check deposit and mobile banking applications. In the event of a mandatory or discretionary quarantine, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to keep our branch location open, but if you are set up on the mobile banking app we can still provide you with the services you may need during a mandatory quarantine.
Need help setting up your mobile banking?
Call (734) 741-5858 Or visit the app store… available here:
- Apple App Store: University Bank Mobile App – Personal Banking
- Google Play: University Bank Mobile App – Personal Banking
- Apple App Store: University Bank Mobile App – Business Banking
- Google Play: University Bank Mobile App – Business Banking
In addition to our mobile & electronic banking platforms we also have ATMs located in the community.
We are part of the AllPoint ATM Network, a surcharge free service to our customers, a list of their ATMs can be found here: http://www.allpointnetwork.com/locator.aspx
University Bank also has two additional locations available to banking customers.
Located on the Liberty St. side of Potbelly’s Sandwich Shop
300 S State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Located in the drive thru at Bear Claw Coffee Co.
2460 Washtenaw Avenue
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
What University Bank is Doing to Keep You Safe
As always,employees are still dedicated and ready to serve you as needed and are taking the following precautions to ensure our collective health and well-being:
- Wiping down and disinfecting work areas
- Applying the recommended social distancing of six feet from others to prevent person-to-person transmission
- Encouraging phone conversations or email communication over in person meetings
Protecting Our Employees
To protect employees, University Bank is taking the following measures:
- Cancelling non-essential business travel
- Utilizing technology for large group meetings
- Reinforcing good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing
Join Us in Preventing the Spread of the Coronavirus
The CDC has released the following guidance:
- Learn about the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough and difficulty breathing
- STAY HOME WHEN YOU ARE SICK, and individuals at risk of severe illness should consider staying at home to avoid others who are sick
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, cell phones and light switches
- Communicate and reinforce best practices for washing hands and covering coughs and sneezes
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
Our team is ready to assist any customer(s) that advises us they may be financially impacted by this virus/situation. It is also our intent to remain transparent, providing the latest information we have to provide. We are privileged to serve you and your community and look forward to seeing you soon.
Benjamin T. Kramer
Senior Vice President, Director of Community Banking