University Bank is about to enter in to a Computer System Upgrade. It is scheduled to be completed in October 2015. We are excited that after more than a year of due diligence by the Bank’s management staff, we have made the decision to migrate to a new computer system designed to bring expanded efficiencies and capabilities to us and to our customers.
This is a tremendous undertaking, but University Bank is dedicated to maintaining the high quality of customer service that you have come to expect. During this process, our customer service representatives will be available toll free at (800) 368-7987 to answer any questions that you may have concerning these changes.
We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve your banking needs.
Please view our timeline of changes below
Date: Starting on Thursday March 10th, 2016
|What is Happening:
- Your current access will be changed to “view-only” in the evening and remain in “view-only” until Monday March 14th. During this transition period you will not have transactional access in online banking, but will be able to inquire to your accounts that are currently accessible in online banking.
|How to Prepare:
- Complete all transactional activities in advance of 5:00 pm
- Review your account activity and download your history to your accounting software (if applicable) or via Adobe PDF.
- Review pending transfers. Please note there may be a slight delay in the normal settlement date.
- Contact Customer Service during regular office hours at (800) 368-7987 if you have any questions concerning your account activity.
Date: Starting Friday Evening March 11th, 2016 through Monday Morning March 14th, 2016
|What is Happening:
- Access to Online Banking and Bill Pay will not be available during this period until the conversion has been completed.
- Review your account activity in advance of this lock-out. If you haven’t already done so, download your history to your accounting software (if applicable) or via Adobe PDF.
- Customer Service will be available from 10:00 am – noon on Saturday March 12th. Please call (800) 368-7987 or (734) 741-5858 if you need account information.
Date: Starting on Monday March 14th, and thereafter
|What is Happening:
- The new online banking system is scheduled to be up and running for your new access.
- Please note that you now have access to sign up for Electronic Statements (eStatements) to manage your account statements electronically.
- Login to the system at www.university-bank.com
- Please note: Enter your user id in lowercase characters only, and your starter password is the last 6 digits of your social security number.
- Review Bill Payment templates (if applicable) to ensure that they have converted correctly.
- Review your contact information and update as necessary.
- Communicate any issues to Customer Service at (800) 368-7987 or
Frequently Asked Questions:
While our current system has served us well over the past several years, technology continues to change. This new system will help us to provide a better experience for our customers and enable us to expand our offerings.
University Bank has partnered with a company that has a proven track record with system upgrades at financial institutions. University Bank employees have also spent the last several months planning for a smooth migration.
No – your existing account numbers remain unaffected by our computer system upgrade.
No – you can continue to use your existing supply of checks; your existing Debit or ATM card will also remain the same.
No – you can continue to use your Debit or ATM card and your PIN will not be affected.
No – any automated transaction, including direct deposits will remain unaffected by the system upgrade.
No – if you have a loan with University Bank, your payment date remains the same.
It is necessary to “cut off” statement activity on the date that we change to the new computer system. This means you will receive a statement that closes on Friday, October 23rd. The next statement you receive after that will come at the end of the month and include transactions from October 24th through October 31st.
We’ve developed a section on our website: www.university-bank.com/upgrade to keep our customers informed throughout this transition.
What’s New: You may notice that your statement will have a slightly new look within a few months after this upgrade; we are really excited about our ability to offer you the option of receiving electronic statements. Electronic Statements offer you convenient and secure “paperless” access to your account information! Additional upgrades to our Online Banking System are planned for 2016 so stay tuned for more details! Please note that all deposit account statements will move to a month-end cutoff effective October 31st.