PayThat is a patented, bank-centric, highly secure real-time payment system that uses text messaging and email to easily transfer money. PayThat supports additional value added services not possible with current U.S. payment systems which create over $30 billion in value.
An executive summary of the PayThat proposal and these use cases are available here.
- PayThat proposal | View Here
These use cases are:
- First Class Email | View Here
- Cross-border trade facilitation services using a Single Window | View Here
- Single Sign On Authentication and Credit Bureau services | View Here
- Healthcare payments & health information exchange automation | View Here
- Providing low cost financial services to the Unbanked
- Replacement for SWIFT
The PayThat proposal was vetted and evaluated by the Federal Reserve Faster Payments Task Force | View Here
University Bank is open to partnership with other financial institutions, FinTech firms and venture capital firms to profitably deploy PayThat.
For more information please contact:
Mr. Stephen Lange Ranzini
President & CEO
Phone: (734) 741-5858 xt 9226